Monday 16 May 2011

Post for a page...

I was hanging out with my maid of honour yesterday afternoon nagging how my friends (including her) have to find a way to force me to complete my MBA and write my master thesis... Couse, clearly, I’m not character enough to do it my self...

A second passed (literally) and she said: I have a way... for every blog post you publish, you have to write one page of your master thesis... What a cruel mind! Who needs enemies when has friends like that!? I was speechless... But, she is completely right... And I love her for knowing me and my triggers so well...

Since the rule “post for a page” starts today, I decided that no “ordinary” post could have the honor of the first thesis page. Choice was easy – I decided it was time to post photos from the shoot I blogged about a week ago:







   
Here is a “behind-the-scene” moment with my “assistant”- crazy people:


Now it’s time to pay my dues... Thesis, here I come! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...