Thursday 26 May 2011

#36. check and mark!

#36. Go one week without TV

I’m a movie/series/documentary junkie. There is always another movie to watch, new season of series to follow, find out how things are made on Science Channel... I once watched the whole first season of “Fringe” series during one weekend – 20 episodes, 60 minutes each ... Well, you do the math...   

One of my goals was to endure one week without TV. Last week was as good as any to try and complete this goal. You know what? It wasn’t so hard as I initially thought. Actually, I really liked it – I had more time for everyday things: to hang out with my friends, to bake cakes and cookies (found the best recipe for worm chocolate cake...mmm), to write my theses, to read... 

At the end, I decided to continue with this goal. I made only one modification to initial goal: I can watch one movie a week. I actually picked excellent time for completing this goal – if I tried to pull this off during winter-time, I don’t think I would succeed...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...