Sunday 22 May 2011

Food for the Soul...

Music feeds my soul. From when I remember that love affair exists. Every once in a while, I discover new „food“ and then I become obsessed – I listen to that artist/album over and over again until I know by heart every note and every verse (if you woke me up at 3 o’clock in the morning and played first two notes of my “obsession”, I would instantly know which song is it...). 

Last week I finally made the time to listen to an album I’ve had my ears on in a while – 21 (second studio album by British singer/songwriter Adele). Wow. That lady rocked my world and became my new obsession in a millisecond. I listened to her every day all day this week and my absolute favourite is song called “One and Only”...   

With that fabulous song playing in the background, my never ending battle with writing promised theses pages continues...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...