Saturday 14 May 2011

The early bird catcheth the worm...

I love Saturday mornings. 

I get up really early all by myself (no alarms necessary). Take a long shower. Make myself a cup of coffee (too start with). Turn on my computer. Update FeedDemon. Read through any interesting articles I come across. Think about passing week (what I did and didn’t have to time to do). Make a list of things to do next week. That list includes everything – from things I need to do on my job, thing I need to do around the house, mails I wanna write to friends abroad and so on... 

I go through my blog and “do the numbers” – how much did I write last week, am I happy with that number, how much I wanna write next week and what I wanna write about (again, a list). I always have sth to edit so I roll up my sleeves and get to work...

I love Saturday mornings because they are quality time I’m spending with myself... Wouldn’t it be nice if a week consisted of more Saturdays? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...