Thursday 5 May 2011

Moving target...

Two nights ago I had the opportunity to meet five extraordinary women. Every one of them is uniquely beautiful, special and sexy but they all have one thing in common. Every Tuesday night they meet and dance... All their worries, happiness, sadness, accomplishments, disappointments are reflected in their dance performance. They left me speechless... One of them is a good friend of mine so when I asked if I could come and see/photograph them, she made it happen... 
I can’t thank them enough for that experience. Darlings, if you are reading this – thank you once again...
Next Tuesday I’m gonna have the privilege to photograph them practicing and dancing once again.  I just hope I’ll live up to their expectations... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...