Tuesday 10 May 2011

#5. check and mark!

#5. Post on blog at least twice a week for three months


I am, and always has been, a date/anniversary lover. It doesn’t really matter what kind it is – relationships, marriage, birthdays, “first date” anniversary, national holiday, Christmas... So it surprised me when I realised I didn’t pay attention to “blog anniversary”. I started this adventure 3 months and 18 days ago with a specific purpose on my mind (I’m quite persistent when I have something on my mind...).

Since I never done anything like this before (write, or write PUBLICLY) I gave myself a task: post on blog at least twice a week for three months. No matter what. Good days. Bad days. Tired days. Hectic days (like yesterday was – sometimes I feel I’m turning to Garfield with his hate of Mondays...). And I have to admit, I’m quite proud of myself (or my stubbornness to be precise) for not giving up. 

Since my job requires very developed analytical skills (and that transfers to private life – willingly or unwillingly), yesterday evening I made "snapshoot" of blog statistics and realised I completed my goal number 5...
And because every post is better with a photo, here is one from Saturday shoot


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...