Monday 9 May 2011

Leap of faith...


A week ago, I asked friends of mine to pose for me. I need all the practice I can get if I wanna pursue this dream of mine, so now is as good time to start as any other, right? And imagine – they said YES! Yaaa-taaa!

From that moment on a vision started to form in my head. A vision of how I wanted them to pose and interact and how will I explain them what to do and so on... I spent hours in front of my computer watching portfolios of all those amazing photographs whose work I follow, going through magazines for inspiration, trying to remember scenes form movies that are imprinted into my memory...
Saturday came... we met... they dressed up for me (sooo sweet)... And I froze. It was like cat ate my tongue (in my case – that never happens)... after a while, we all relaxed and then everything „clicked“... They were so patient with me...  
Thank you again, my friends, for giving me the opportunity to practice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...