Sunday 17 April 2011

Maestro, jazz away!

Listening to Zdenko Ivanušić and his quartet perform yesterday I completely agreed with Art Blakey who said “Jazz washes away the dust of everyday life”. To be honest, it wasn’t the best day for me yesterday - it was one of those days when you wanna crown under your blanket and just stay there... 
The organizer of Friday’s photography workshop invited me to come again yesterday and I was seriously considering not going. At that point, my dearest husband “snapped” (cause I “bore” him with photography every day... how I need to practice... and how I don’t have enough opportunities... and so on...) and literally forced me to go. For that – I thank him...
Here are the results: 





 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...