Sunday 3 April 2011

#44. check and mark!

#44.   Clean out my closet

I realised something while fulfilling my goal number 44: in my past life I must have been a hamster or a squirrel or any other animal that keeps every-single-thing from 15 years ago... You wouldn’t believe the things I found in the dark corners of my closet...


I love jeans – a girl can never have too much jeans... in two pairs I can’t even breathe but since I started to work out again, it’s just a matter of time... :)





I loooove scarves... have 15 scarves and that’s not nearly enough...when we went to Egypt, I came back with 5 scarves and till this day I think I should have bought more...






You know what is the best thing about cleaning your closet? Seeing what’s missing, making a list and sailing away into shopping sunset :)
In my case the list is quite long: jeans jacket, Beige Converse, flat black ballet shoes, cream patent brogues, couple of T-shirts with prints, 2-3 summer dresses, new bathing suit, at least one new scarf, shorts jeans pants...and it goes on and on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...