Tuesday 26 April 2011

Coming home...

Since I remember I always had a favourite pair of sneakers. I would wear them constantly, come rain or shine, for years – I wore them as good luck charm to exams, to  concerts, to nights on the town, to excursions... 
After 2-3 years of my “torture” they would just give in... Can’t say I blame them.
Their “magic” was the cosy feeling that overwhelmed me every time I put them on. I would put them on and felt like I arrived home. I never had that feeling regarding certain place before...

Until now.

We went on a weekend getaway and returned home after 3 days. The minute I unlocked the front doors and stepped into hallway, it felt like putting on a pair of favourite, old sneakers. I knew I finally arrived home... with or without sneakers on :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...