Tuesday 8 March 2011

This is for you, mom…

I was going through some old photos the other day and found this time-eaten-all-washed-up of you and me taken long-long-long time ago (I think i was 7 months old here):




So mom… I have to tell you something… I love you… you know that, right? 
I know it`s not custom-of-the-Tursan-family to publicly express our feelings but I wanted to tell you this…

I know, I don’t visit you as much as I should… I don’t take you “out” as much as I would want to (to a cup of coffee or walk in the park or just to sit on a bench and enjoy in the sun's rays)…

I sometimes lose patience answering to 1001 of your questions in our daily phone conversations, like: What did you eat today? What will you eat today? What are you doing now? What will you do later today? Ohhh, you´re at work – are you very busy? Is your boss good to you? What´s new in your life? And the infinite list of questions continues on and on… 
But I know it`s all “in good faith” – you just wanna know what´s going on with me…

So, I promise I will be a better (more patient) daughter… and I hope you´ll let me be a better friend to you, too… 
I wanna spent time with you - hang out with you, talk to you, share my life and make new memories with you…

Life is too short not to have time for the people you love… and I do love you - you know that, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...