Monday 7 March 2011

#26. in progress! (week 3)



Another Sunday passed and another photography lesson is behind me...It seems to me that time flies when I’m there – we start, we fall into a time-black-hole aaanddd...we are done! Six hours – gone!  

This time our theme was symbolism in photography. And, of course, practicing everything we learned so far - posing, posture, lighting... Our two models (Daria and Romana) were very patient with us while posing as orchestra conductor and schoolgirl. Romana reminded me so much of old-time-Hollywood-stars like Ingrid Bergman, Lauren Bacall, Ava Gardner...






I instantly fell in love when I spotted these glasses! They are unpractical and you can’t see a thing through them but simply-and-utterly-cute:  


My laptop decided to betray my and broke down before I managed to post process Daria photos as a schoolgirl... but, to quote Woodrow T. Wilson “All things come to him who waits - provided he knows what he is waiting for...”. 
Unfortunately for me – I’m the most inpatient person in the whole world...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Draga moja ovo je divno! <3

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ne mogu vjerovat kako je svijet mali :-) Barbara, super su ti fotografije! Model mi je kolegica iz škole :-)))
Pozdrav, Margareta!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...