Wednesday 16 February 2011

To my love...



I wrote down for you my “flow-of-thoughts” from the other day...after drinking 3 cups of coffee...you know how that’s like (remember Twitchy from Hoodwinked!?)...it flashed through in a millisecond...


Yesterday I lay in bed...you were sleeping beside me...the most beautiful-charming-cute-magnificent man from the first day we met...and forever...this morning, when you got up, we met in the hallway...mumbled “good morning” and kissed...we talked about little things while going to work...I know you so well that sometimes (but only sometimes) it seems to me that I'm becoming you, my love...

I know that I drive you absolutely and positively crazy...but I know you love me...and I love you...thank you for sharing your life with me... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...