Wednesday 9 February 2011

Eight more times...

Even when I was little, I loved travelling – to my grandma, to the seaside, to our weekend cottage in the mountains...the destination wasn’t so important – the journey itself was the “main event”...so, when I knew we were going somewhere, I used to count days by counting how many times I have to go to sleep before the actual steady-ready-GO time. That hasn’t changed until today...

Last year a friend of mine and I celebrated our birthdays together. Eleven of us rented a house in the mountains and spent the weekend there. On Saturday it started to snow heavily...and when we woke up the next day – everything was covered with snow...
This year we rented the same house... and I have to go to sleep eight more times before we take off... 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...