Tuesday 5 July 2011

Alice in Wonderland…

One of my favourite stories while I was growing up was Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. The White Rabbit, The Caterpillar, The Queen of Hearts – every character was incredible. But (there is always a but)… In that sea of incredible characters, one of them stood out - The Mad Hatter (and Johnny Depp was so excellent in Tim Burton version).

On Sunday we returned from our vacation. The whole vacation resembled Alice in Wonderland (but that is another blog post story)... A busy week is in front of me – I have around  1.000 photographs from every city we visited to look through/process/develop. This photo (took in Amsterdam on Cool Globes exhibition) reminded me of Alice and Mad Tea Party hosted by the one and the only Mad Hatter:

self

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...